Just now, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the dear Hargun from Living the Dream. Thank you my friend for the nomination you surprised me and made my day. 🙂
The word Liebster is derived from German meaning sweetest,kindest,nicest,beloved and the like. This award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. This award is a great opportunity to motivate fellow bloggers, to encourage them to continue the good work, irrespective of the size of their audience.
Here are the rules to accept and nominate further:
- Display the Liebster award on your blog.
- Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with about 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
So, my answers:
1. What made you venture into the blogging world?
To make my fantasy world as real as possible.
2. What do you like best in blogging? any memory that remains in your mind?
I can meet several people with similar interests as mine, and that everyone is kind here. Memory? The feeling of being nominated for an award^^
3. If you had a full day to yourself, would you spend it yourself or chill out with friends?
It depends on my mood. Now I would like to go somewhere with my friends or my boyfriend.
4. Has anyone ever made you feel on the top of this world?
Yep. 😀 You, dear Hargun. 😀
5. Ever had a dream that scared/amused you? Narrate it in a few words. 😛
Yep again, I posted it. It’s the Disorder and Dystopia. That scared the crap out of me.
6. Have you made friends you cherish, here?
Of course, yet I’m not sure if they think of me as a friend (no negativity indicated here). @hargunwahi @amommasview @lightwalker1
7. If you ever hit a jackpot,what would be your first purchase?
A flat that would be mine so I should never be afraid of being forced to move because of debts. (I had a hard childhood 😀 )
8. The post you are proudest of till date?
9. What do you like to eat in breakfast- something specific ?
I rarely have breakfast. Usually I ‘eat’ coffee with milk. 😀
10. Do you have a pet at home? If yes, do tell a trait you find amusing.
I have a dog. He’s like me, you can never pet him too much as he is never enough of love.
11. Any Advice you would like to give to a fellow bloggers from your blogging experience?
Sure. If you are anxious about the popularity of your post, just go away from WordPress for hours and do something else. This is kind of like Murphy’s Law yet it doesn’t have a name. So let’s create the Iridescent’s Law 😛 : The more you wait in front of the computer for likes and comments, the less will happen. But when you forget about it and get engaged in something else, by the time you go back to your blog, you will be full of likes, comments and follows. So, don’t worry. 😉
- Shouting into the Silence
- Girl Alone
- Anniewhere She Goes
- Italian Hurricane
- Recover Not Relapse
- Flavoured Lemons
- Life of a DIY Shopaholic
- Quixotic Reflections
- Lightwalker’s Blog
My questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would be your dream job?
- What inspires you the most?
- Dou you have a special ritual or place for writing?
- What are you most proud of about your blog?
- If you could achieve anything only by blogging what would it be?
- Do you have any unusual habit? If yes, what is it?
- Do you like reading? If yes, what kind of genres do you prefer?
- Have you ever surprised yourself by doing something you thought you’re incapable of, yet in the end it turned out it is one of your hidden talents?
- Would you like to be famous? If yes what for?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?